Opening with an overview of the selection process used by Australian cops, you'll learn how to pass all the different types of test you'll face on your journey to becoming a Police Officer, including Literacy, Numeracy, Cognitive and Problem-Solving Tests. The main focus of the book is to practise completing these types of assessments in bulk - there are dozens and dozens of practice questions inside.
Written by leading recruitment experts; this comprehensive guide includes:
- Explanation of what the police selection process consists of;
- Breakdowns of how testing differs between states;
- General advice on how to succeed;
- Walkthroughs for all the different types of tests, including the fitness tests;
- 100s of authentic practice questions and answers.